It was reported in a local tabloid recently that a 26 year old man who visited a bomoh to ease a neck pain died when he was electrocuted with a home-made electrical massage apparatus used by the bomoh.
According to the police, the bomoh used the home-made apparatus which looked like pieces of metal with wires connected to a power socket. The man was then told to hold the pieces of metal and the bomoh turned on the power supply.
The 46 year old bomoh is now was held for murder.
What you think, guys ? Please post your comments.